Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy!

Happiness is.....

.....hanging out with my friends this weekend going to a barn dance

.....having some of my favorite guy friends sporadically over for dinner tonight and laughing so hard that my stomach hurt

.....hanging out with my roommate doing homework in the wee hours of the morning talking about boys, school, and listening to music

.....talking to my mom on the phone and laughing loudly and so hard my stomach hurt...again

.....talking to my youngest brother on the phone about all the things we're going to do this summer

.....hearing my dog bark in the background on the phone

.....warmer weather (above 40*F!)

.....being alive

:)

3 comments:

calibosmom said...

You've got a great laugh! Stay happy!

Jean said...

i'm happy you're happy!!!

i also miss you a lot and feel like we have tons to catch up on!! let me know when you're free!

love love LOVE you!

Renae said...

Happiness is having a friend like Gabe!!!!!