Monday, December 28, 2009

sunday scribblings: delicious

I hope that whether you celebrate Christmas or not that you have had a great weekend and that you have spent some time sitting around a table with your loved ones! The prompt for this week is: Delicious.

Delicious is....

...Subzero temperatures and windchill...deliciously chilly and oh-so New England!

...a white Christmas!...my mom's dozens and dozens of treats. Our freezers are packed with sugary delights and I am in sugar heaven!!!! How I will control myself for one more week, I do not know. I have something sugary with at least each meal.

...being lazy and watching lots and lots of movies. While You Were Sleeping. check. Home Alone 1 and 2. check, check. Avatar. check. 3 Men and a Baby. check. 3 Men and a Little Lady. check. Sherlock Holmes. check (LOOOOVED IT!). Blindside. check (also fabulous). Spiderman 2 check. And of course sports...Bruins game. check. Patriots game. check. Celtics. check. It's a good life.

...getting a 4.0!!!! About time. I've been one A- short the past two or three semesters from a 4.0 and it makes me really mad. Not this semester. And this was a Christmas miracle because I did NOT do too well on the finals for my two hardest classes. YAAAAAAAY!

...going to Boston not once but twice! ...talking to my brother in Arizona!

...working on my internship stuff and almost being done. THANK GOODNESS.

...deciding that I'll probably stay in UT for the summer. I'm really quite excited about this.

...being told that if I decide not to do dietetics, I should try for a comedian.

...going to Trader Joes for the first time ever with my mom and buying biscotti. Delish.

No comments: