Friday, August 6, 2010

The time has come...

'The time has come,' the Walrus said,
'To talk of many things:
Of shoes -- and ships -- and sealing wax --
Of cabbages -- and kings --
And why the sea is boiling hot --
And whether pigs have wings.'
-Lewis Carroll

Did you ever watch the movie "Harriet the Spy"? It's a Nickelodeon film with Rosie O'Donnell. Anyway, I did and this line from the movie (originally from "Alice in Wonderland") is one of the few things I remember about that movie.

The time has come....to move to Tucson!!!!!

So this is Gabe signing off from Nevada. Next time--I'll be in Arizona!!!

P.S. I HATE packing. I cannot wait for the day when I don't have half of my stuff boxed and left here or there praying that what I have will fit in my car or on the plane. I cannot wait. On the other hand, I have become significantly less pack rat-y and I learn to pack well. Still, I hate it.

No comments: