Monday, August 2, 2010

Wal- al la-Mart

I've been looking online for some more summery clothes since I'll be in Arizona soon and I'm sad and embarrassed to report, my stock of summer clothes is rather pathetic. I don't have much-seriously. As in 3 pairs of capris and a few pairs of shorts. Don't get me started on t-shirts. I sometimes, more often than not, hate shopping for t-shirts. So, I have to get some more clothes so I don't melt in AZ. Anyways, I hopped over to walmart.com to look for some cheap t-shirts and ended up looking at shoes.

I always look at shoes ok. I have a fetish. A FETISH with shoes!

My question is: when the HECK did Wal-Mart start selling $100+ SHOES?!?!
I'm not kidding. Click here. Still don't believe this?

Click here. A $200 pair of shoes from Wal-Mart? You have got to be kidding me. This is outrageous.

No comments: