Thursday, March 3, 2011

BYU basketball, Vegas, and babies

I've been a horrid blogger...sorry!

Can I just say that I've never been so happy and proud to be a BYU alumni. At the same time I'm heartbroken and distressed about BYU basketball's future now that March Madness is about to begin and our starting center has been suspended. Sad day. But I'm proud that BYU has stuck by its morals and I've even happier that the sports world gives BYU the respect it deserves. But still...good luck Cougars! It's going to be a rough ride....

In other words I'm about to start the final rotation of my internship. THANK GOODNESS. I will miss cooking in the kitchen though. We had our theme day yesterday, Viva Las Vegas!, and it was a hit!!!!! THANK goodness. I'm glad it's over but it was so fun.

Also, one of my dearest friends just had her first baby and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations JENNA AND SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree with you on the BYU basketball issue! So sad, but there are things more important than the game sometimes.

Ok, that is so AWESOME that you are on the last leg of your internship!!! Congrats!! You are so close to being an RD! Glad that your food service rotation went well - sounds like a fun theme day! What are you doing next?? Good luck with it all!!

Last, I don't know your friends, but that is awesome they had a baby! I love babies!! :)

Jenna said...

Gabe I can't wait to talk to you!