Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Knight

I JUST got back from seeing "The Dark Knight." I'd give it an exceptional 5/5 stars. The movie was incredible and everything the reviews said it would be. I was not disappointed in the least (well ok, maybe I was by the temperature of the theatre......but that has nothing to do with the movie). Heath Ledger ABSOLUTELY deserves an Oscar for his fantastic role as The Joker-frightening, creepy, and definitely a freak; he was PERFECT. Hands down the best performance of his career making this movie my pick for the best summer flick ever, and, I'd even go as far as to say it's the best movie I've seen all year. Christian Bale, what can I say? He is the best Batman to date. So yes, the best movie I've seen all year. But then again, I've not yet seen Quantum of Solace. Craig Daniels is by far my choice for the best James Bond, with Sean Connery as a close, and I mean close second. But that's for another time....

No comments: