Tuesday, October 28, 2008

frustrated

Generally I'm a very organized person. I'm a bit of a neat freak. Just to give you an idea: when I get my syllabi at the beginning of the semester, I mark down all the dates on my calendar, color-coded by class. Let's just be honest: I'm an obsessive neat freak.
This semester has completely thrown a wrench into my well-oiled, fine-functioning ways. I have more assignments than I know what to do with; I have a test every week and these are not tests you can cram for; I don't have enough time in a day to get everything done I need to and I hate it. I can never get to bed before 12am and I have to get up anywhere from 6:30am to 7:30am. I am an organized person I swear but this semester I feel frazzled, unorganized, and flustered---frustrated. I have a test tomorrow I don't think I'm going to do well in and the sad thing is, I should do well on it considering is a class for my major and therefore future occupation. Sometimes I just feel like a failure.
I will be ok....deep breath.....I will be ok.....deep breath.....I will be ok. I just need to make it to Thanksgiving and then CA here I come!!!

2 comments:

Britton said...

Gabe I love you. Don't explode.

Ashley said...

Britton said it. You're going to be ok. Self-imploding feels for you are like getting a B for everyone else. Not the end of the world. You're great, so you'll do great. End of story.
P.S.--You're coming to CA for Thanksgiving and I'm going to UT. Something is not right in the world.