Friday, January 16, 2009

Mocktail Party

My friends Andrea and Ruthie and I decided to throw a Mocktail New Year's Eve party last Friday (the 9th) so we could all celebrate the new year together with all of our friends since we were all away.
It was a huge success and so much fun! Here are some of the pictures I took!The lounge decorated with pretty lights

The margarita glasses before we dipped them


....And after they were dipped


Then we added umbrellas, lime slices, and lemon slices


Me and one of my best friends in the whole world: Shawna


Em, Kyrstin, and Britt enjoying their drinks!


Friends! Lindsey, me, Dayna, and Kassie


Roommates! Brittany, Emily, me, and Alicia

My bests from the East Coast-Represent! Dan, me, Lisa, and Rachel

"Don't worry folks, it's just cream soda..."-Curtis with Kate

Bubbles!!! Some of my favorite guys in the entire world: Matt and Chris. John is new...but cool too!

I love these AMAZING guys! Dan, Scott, Jake, and Andrew (missing: Matt)

Britt, Linds, Em, and me


No comments: