Thursday, April 16, 2009

Grateful Thursday

Hi friends. Finals are upon us college students and it's...well how would you like finals? Exactly.

I'm grateful for....

...snow and rain, even in April, to make me study

...sunshine because it just makes me happy

...my friend Curtis for fixing my car, and saving my sanity, during finals when he has tons to do

...my roommate Emily for being like a sister to me :o)

...my mom for her wise counsel to all life's problems, her patience as I learn, her faith, and her strength

...the director of my major for giving me hope that I can succeed when other professors make me feel like a failure

...for the opportunity to go to college and learn

...for summer breaks...to take a break!

...for my New England family because...they are family!

...for all my friends who make my life just blissful :o)

"Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back."-Arthur Rubinstein

"The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge."-Bertrand Russell



3 comments:

Jean said...

:) Inspiring, as usual. I love you.

calibosmom said...

Can't wait to see your smiling face! Good luck on those crazy finals-you'll do great!!!

emily said...

oh Gabe.... I just love you! and I will miss those night time talks on your bed haha