Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day {belated}!!!!

Happy {belated} Mother's Day!

There's a whole lot I could say about my amazing mom. Seriously. My mom is the most incredible woman I will ever know. Yesterday at church my family and I were sitting behind a sweet family of 4 girls and 1 boy. The middle child, Abby, was being held by her mom. I could hear her whispering something and couldn't help but eavesdrop. Stuttering and repeating things only in the cutest way a kid can do she said Mommy, I love you and daddy...I love you and daddy for than any other people. I love you mommy. I just thought it was so precious, so sincere, so genuine, and so very sweet.

Madre: you are the greatest mom a girl could ever ask for. You're my strength and my best friend, my fashion therapist and my teacher. You let me figure things out on my own but are always there when I need you. I love that you are so fun and silly and that you let the kid in you shine. Thanks for all you do! You are the perfect mother!I love you!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: