Friday, October 18, 2013

There's No Place Like...New England

This girl is headed home for 5 days to wedding plan...and mostly bask in the beauty that is fall in the most beautiful place to experience it: New England (aka...HOME). I am terribly excited. TERRIBLY. 

Photo

I can't even tell you how happy I am. And I get to see my family and that just makes me beam. I know think I sound like a broken record but I don't think you really understand how much I love and miss my home. I ache for New England especially from September to December because these are my favorite times of the year, especially in New England. It's breathtaking and cozy and elegant and classy and nostalgic and wonderful and happy. Gosh I miss it!!!!! Oh happiness! I giggled with delight as I was packing yesterday putting on sweaters, boots, and even considered packing mittens (ok can you tell I am dying for cold weather? It's 77 degrees in my apartment right now. GROSS. GROSS! GROSS!!!! This makes me angry. I even put on sweatpants the other night just pleading that it would be cold. Well after about 20 minutes I had to change into shorts because I was sweating. Grrrrrr! Angry Ginge!) 

I am going home. The only thing that would make this perfect is if Mark were coming with me. Alas, t-minus 56 days to the wedding, but hey, who's counting? (ME. MEEEEE! I AM TOTALLY COUNTING!!!!!)

Off to New England!!!! 

1 comment:

A-Kap said...

My heart aches with jealousy...and so much joy for you. I miss New England so dang much. Thank you so much for giving me an excuse to be there in December though! ;-)