Saturday, September 28, 2013

M+G

Our engagement pictures are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some of my favorites:








True story: We are avid baseball fans. He is a Texas Rangers fan and I am a Red Sox fan so we thought it would be fun to incorporate that into our photos. So, we had shirts made with Davis on the back of both of our shirts (Mark has the number 25 on his and I have the number 12 because Mike Napoli was #25 on the Rangers and now is #12 on the Red Sox...just another little connection we have!). Anyway. The day of engagements we had to make some very last minute changes on our location and Mark had a stroke of genius and remembered this "Green Monster" that conveniently had Texas and Boston on there. Coincidence? I think not. This is meant for us! The only discrepancy is that Texas is winning and, well, that's an exaggeration. ;) 





I love Mark. A whole lot. I can't wait to marry him.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go look through the pictures for the 183rd time! 


3 comments:

Jenna said...

I love ALL of these! So classy, like you. Sorry about your bum week. For me, I thought it was stress from wedding, family, and school, but I never felt great on the pill. I hope you find a better birth control solution!

Renae said...

Amazing pictures! What a fun time...even though it's loaded with stress. Congratulations, again!!

Junaid Effendi said...

lovely!

visit mine ... www.footballnewsguru.com.