Anything to confess?
Sure do....several things in fact...
1. I want to be a writer and/or an editor.
2. I want to write a children's book.
3. I'm going to school to be a dietitian, but I want to go to culinary school and open a bakery with my mom, get better at photography, and travel. Dietetics is more of a fall back security thing.
4. I'm a closet-art lover. Well I guess not in the closet anymore...
5. I eat a piece of chocolate everyday. Sometimes several, like today (hey....it was a rough day).
6. I daydream very easily and I love it.
7. I absolutely love being around people. I've even decided that I'm okay with having a big family. However, I despise customer service work...probably because these jobs are the only ones I've had since I was 14. People, just because you are customer does not entitle you to act like you are a god. Get over yourself.
8. It's funny, almost creepy, that this is the writing prompt for the week. Allow me to explain. Over the past couple years my hair has gotten dark. This saddens me because I'm a red head. I had strawberry-blonde hair as a kid and it became a darker red but now it's becoming....gulp....brown. I've been dying it different shades of red for a few years now, for fun, but also because I am a redhead and I couldn't let it go! Monday my mom and I decided to dye it brown. I am a brunette. There. I said it okay!!? I actually kind of like it. I feel like I'm turning over a new leaf. Much to my relief, there is still some red in it. It's kind of relieving actually. No more dying it and freaking out when my roots come through. I am a brunette...with red streaks.