Monday, October 5, 2009

Guilty pleasures


I decided not to participate in the Sunday Scribblings post this past weekend. Instead I decided to write about the first thing that came to my mind: guilty pleasures.
I was actually inspired by my iTunes...Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Jay Sean, Lil Wayne, and Black Eyed Peas will do that to you.

Guilty Pleasure #1: R&B/Hip-hop/occasional rap
-I get pumped listening to this music. I just instantly makes me want to move, run, skip, and bust a move. This is the ultimate energizing music...most of the time. Sometimes it's just plain annoying, but for the most part, I dabble in it and get pumped.

Guilty Pleasure #2: Breakdancing.
Yeah that's right. I youtube breakdancing moves. I can do the C-walk, the triangle and I'm working on my stall. It's coming. I need to work on my core and upper body strength but I'm getting it.

Guilty Pleasure #3: Dancing
I L O V E to dance. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I never said I was any good. I just like to do it. I really, really, really, really, really want to take ballroom dancing some time. Thank you Richard Gere and J-Lo. "Shall We Dance" rocks! Also hip hop dancing...love it. Step Up 1 and 2 are awesome. Have you seen the last dance on Step Up 2??? Gets my blood pumping every time and I just want to go dance! And I definitely can't wait to see "Fame"--minus the cheesy teenage drama, hook ups, break ups, and drama. I'm just in it for the dancing.

Guilty Pleasure #4: Sports.
Yes, I check ESPN and Foxsports on a regular basis. If you know me I don't need to discuss this any further. Sports = passion.



Guilty Pleasure #5: Shoes
I love shoes, especially heels. I need more flats because I have to walk up to campus but oh boy, oh boy I am addicted to shoes. Love them. LOVE them.

Maybe I'll put on some heels, bust out my hip hop and jam in my room. Yeah, sounds good :)

No comments: