Saturday, February 6, 2010

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This is how I feel today. Ever have those days or weeks where all you want to do is scream? Yeah? No way! Me too!

This week that turtle is me.

I am totally, utterly, and completely mystified. I'm stumped. Confused. Frustrated. Flustered. Speechless. Numb. I have so many emotions zipping around inside I can't pick one. Here's the thing. I don't bottle well. Noooooo no. Baaaaad idea. Because then when either (a) implode, it's just an emotional mess or (b) explode, it's a verbal, tearful, mess.

What's the cause of such a state? The main thing, oh gosh isn't it always, a boy. Kill me now. BUT it's exasperated by a horrid, horrid paper I had to write. I had no idea what I was doing. Writing is my thing. I have very few talents but writing is one of them I'd like to think, and today I felt like the worst writer ever. An epic failure. It was a horrible feeling. So on top of the stupid boy, I felt like a failure of the prose. Good heavens. What a week. Somehow I remain optimistic. Must be genetic. Thanks Mom.

New week please.

On the plus side, I bowled a 184 on Thursday.

Four strikes in a row my friends, FOUR. This NEVER happens to me. NEVER! But it did! Pinch me!!! And you want to know what the icing on this perfect moment was? My basketball idol, Jimmer Fredette, who YES is also in the class with me and YES was bowling in the lane next to me, commented on my 4 strikes in a row. Oh yah! Oh yah! Oh yah! Made my day. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It was so awesome.

3 comments:

The Meyers said...

BOYS ARE DUMB! (Except for Mr. Meyer). THAT PAPER WAS DUMB! And who cares about either of those when THE Jimmer Fredette oooh's and aaah's over your bowling skills. What up now lame boy!

Kimi said...

I witnessed the 184. It's true!!!

Ruthie K said...

Oh Gabe! Thank goodness for that bowling class!
If you need to have another pity party, I am so game right now.
Also, I hope you only have AWESOME papers from here on out. You know, because you're always awesome, so everything you do is awesome by default.
Anyway, much love to you my friend. Much love.