Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you ever....

Do you ever, in the exhausting heat of summer, start to crave fall and winter?

I do.

I start to imagine the spicy, woody smells of fall. The colors of the leaves. I think I may always have to buy some school supplies and a new outfit because that's always what happens in the fall.

Then I start to dream of snow and curling up to watch a good movie while it's snowy and howling outside, bitter cold. And I start to crave delicious hot chocolate, fireplaces, warm mittens, scarves, and snowmen.

Do you ever?

2 comments:

The Meyers said...

Not long ago you were whining and whining about all the rain and cold in Provo.... in fact, was that less than six weeks ago maybe? ;)

Gabe said...

Yes I was. And that's because that was the inappropriate weather for the season! I just like my seasons...with the appropriate weather. I mean everyone starts dreaming of summer in January, right? I get excited for my next season.