Monday, July 19, 2010

I found it.

Friday I pretty much had the office to myself as the boss was on vacation and my supervisor took a furlow day. It was nice. I decided to begin net-surfing.

I found it.

I found the wedding dress that I want. Now, I'm not getting married anytime soon but since I have a ton of married friends and engaged friends and soon-to-be-engaged friends, marriage is on the brain.
Here's what I discovered I want in my wedding dress: white, empire waist, close-fitting A-line (not the fits-like-a-glove thing but I want it fitted. No mermaid, no poof, no ginormous trai), simple, classic, elegant.
Tada!

I love it, everything about it!

1 comment:

Ruthie K said...

Gabe! That's so pretty! It would be perfect on you!

(Where did you find it? Sometimes I get bored out of my mind too...)