Friday, January 20, 2012

What's on tap Mac?

First of all may I once again reiterate how excited I am about my job? I am wicked excited. I'm so happy and so excited. I know it's only been 2 days and surely there will be days I don't feel this way but overall, I. am. so. excited. I have a purpose again and goals and challenges. I spent most of the day training with my manager and taking my competency exams. Side note: the exams were not that bad EXCEPT for the peds ones. Yikes. But I managed and learned a few new things. Good. Good. I love learning. Love it! Anyway, I'm wicked excited. Wicked.

Now, exciting things. I ran 8 miles today in under an hour, clocked at an average pace of 7min 30 seconds. I really can't tell you how blown away I am. Never in my lifetime did I think I would ever be able to run like this. I like to end my runs with Flo Rida's "Club Can't Handle Me." Great work out song. 

Another exciting thing. I love getting mail and packages. Who doesn't? Unless it's spam mail or junk mail or something but you know what I mean. Well, I ordered something a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't expecting it to arrive until Monday. Well friends, it arrived today. I'm not going to tell you what the contents of the package are because it will be included in my blog tomorrow. (EEEEEVIL!)

On tap for tomorrow (I can't wait): Broadway at the Beach. The aquarium. BEACH aka freckling. It's supposed to be in the 70s! YESSAH!
                      
I got his picture here
Now, I'm off to relax. Homemade popcorn and either "The Miracle," "Sabrina" (with Harrison Ford...oh Paris!), or "The Devil Wears Prada." I like Anne Hathaway. I think she's really pretty and comical. Did you see one of her latest flicks, "One Day?" I did. I liked it. The scenery is incredible. I was in love with the scenery and once again it tickled the strings in my heart that ache to travel. Also, Jim Sturgess and his accent weren't a bad touch either, at all. Well let's be clear, his character (Dex--I love that. Dex. Not Dexter because I think of Dexter's Laboratory, but Dex. I like it.) at the end of the film was very, very attractive. I thought.


Until tomorrow...Happy Friday!

No comments: