Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day: ADDENDUM

So I just got home. "This Is War" was a great flick--minus Reese's best friend character. I wanted to duct tape her mouth shut. But other than that, pretty funny. I was hopping off of a great, funny, cheesy Valentine's Day flick, a fantastic time with good friends, and "No Lovin' From the Oven" ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery. I walked up the steps to my place, headed to my door and saw a note. 

Instantly I'm intensely intrigued.

Then I saw this:
I MISSED THE UPS MAN!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have ANY idea what this 
is doing to my curiosity????? 

My curiosity is now on crack

The intensity of my curiosity is bad enough on its own but THIS?!?!? This is going to kill me. This is not helping my patience either. I have to WAIT???? UNTIL TOMORROW?!?!? I am DYING to know WHAT this package is and WHO it is from. Me. This girl. Right here. Receiving a package from the UPS on Valentine's Day??? Coincidence? Do you realize what this is going to do to my ability to sleep tonight? Forget it. And my ability to concentrate at work tomorrow? OOOOH my lantus. I'm going to have to keep myself incredibly busy and preoccupied because 5pm is not going to come fast enough. Oh my lantus. This is cruel. This is so cruel. And awesome. I'm so excited. Ohmygosh. I hope it's not some stupid training module or something from work. THAT would be cruel. And it would be followed up with a very stern letter from this girl. Ok seriously. I'm going to have to do a million push-ups and run around the parking lot for an hour to sleep. 

This is going to kill me.

No comments: