Thursday, February 9, 2012

Priority Mail

When I climbed the stairs to my condo I found my screen door propped open which means one of two things: 1) either I didn't close it completely when I was dashing out the door this morning OR 2) there is a package in the door. 

There was a package and the moment I saw the tape I knew who it was from. 
Clary. 

Can I tell you about Clary for a sec? Cool, thanks. Clary is one of my best friends in the whole wide world. We've only known each other for a year and I'm pretty sure it was destiny for us to be friends. Maybe that's the reason I moved to Tucson! We clicked instantly and basically have been the best of friends ever since. We talk practically every day in the form of text, phone, facebook, e-mail or a combination of those. 

So needless to say, I was delighted to see I had gotten a box from Clary.
It literally took me about 5 minutes to finally open the box because I was so excited, jumping up and down, giggling, and just beaming with happiness and excitement. Finally, I opened it and out exploded my favorite candy and skittles (inside joke...hahaha!) 

THEN I discovered a beautiful frame and printed pictures of us, our friends, and our adventures in Tucson and Boston, and some wonderful pictures of me and my family. Cue the tears because they were coming. 

AND THEN, I discovered there wasn't one, not two, but THREE frames!!!!!

And now they are on display on top of my entertainment center in my living room. 
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!
(L-Dane and me; C-CB and me; R-Mom and me)

AND, my candy drawer is deeeeeefinitely stocked! 
THANK YOU!

I love this girl.

Wilma and Betty
(how it all began!)




We know how to party! 

THANK YOU CLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you best believe I am PSYCHED and imploding with excitement for your visit!!!!! 
I cannot wait to see you!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh Tears! tears is what things brings to my eyes!
I love you! and cannot wait to see these displayed first hand!
Just a few short months away!!!