Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just Shout It Out

I love this stuff.
And here is why: Remember the horrid Toms catastrophe of 2012...aka yesterday? Well, I "Shouted" the dye outta my Toms shoes and there is only the faintest hue of pink of the toe of my left shoe (and you can't even tell in the picture!). IT WORKED!!!!!!! And I thought all was lost and my Tom's were ruined. Thank you Shout!!!

I also made those yummy banana oatmeal cookies again but this time I added chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. WINNER. LOVE the butterscotch. When you make them--and you have got to; they are SO good--add some butterscotch chips and you will not be disappointed. Unless you don't like butterscotch...then just stick with chocolate. I also used whole wheat flour and again substituted the butter with Greek yogurt. Delish.  

And I served them on my new platter (you might not be able to tell but it's a light green--beautiful!). The girls really liked the cookies too! Yay!

So I made the cookies for my Young Women's class at church as part of my unveiling of the Personal Progress tracking chart I spent yesterday making. I was up until the ridiculous wee hours of the morning perfecting this sucker so hopefully it works out well. The girls seemed impressed so let's hope it helps motivated them to get crackin'!


And now I am going to finish "The Silent Gril" by Tess Gerritsen (she is the author of the Rizzoli and Isles series, which is now a show on TV. The books are WAAAAAAAY better. I think the series is uber-cheesy and reminds me of something that would be on the Lifetime channel...eh...). I might need to squeeze in a nap.

Happy Daylight Saving Day!

No comments: