Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reminders

I know. I know. It's been a while. Eight days into 2013 and this year has already kept me a busy girl, in the best possible way though. I will eventually (like maybe sometime this week...maybe) tell you alllll about being home in New England because it was probably one of my favorite Christmas breaks. 

For now, I just have to say today has been one of the best days. Nothing extraordinarily superb happened but a little package in the mail and a phone call have left me beaming and have reminded me how lucky I am. Do you ever have those moments? Like you are so happy and grateful you think your heart might burst? That's how it feels right now and friends, I like it a lot. It's a nice little reminder, a burst of pure, rich joy. I've got some pretty amazing people in my life and I'm grateful. 

Photo

True that



1 comment:

A-Kap said...

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I feel it almost every day. Lucky me! But unlucky me for not seeing you more over the holidays...I was SO SAD to miss sharing dinner with your family...you have NO idea how sad.... I hope you know how MUCH I would have LOVED to spend more time with you and your family!!!! Yes, you should be grateful. You are a lucky lady. Almost as lucky as I am. Tee hee. ;-)